Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Friendly Reminder

This blog is meant to be an encouragement to those who read it. I understand that there are several different views when it comes to parenting, and I am not here to say that my way is the right way. I believe that as long as you are seeking God and willing to raise your children to obey God then you're doing a great job!


For me, personally, I am a stay-at-home-mom of one and I love my job! I suppose I am a bit of an oxymoron when it comes to parenting: I am an advocate for natural child-birth, use cloth diapers 80% of the time (for the savings!), but I also use the On Becoming Babywise method with my son--and I love it! So, I say all that to let you know that I don't care what kind of parenting technique or schedule you use! Likewise, if you are a working mom, please do not feel like this blog can't be for you, too! It is my prayer that I will be able to stay home with my child, but I understand that sometimes things come up and that it might not always be possible. You will not be judged on this blog!

It is also my hope that this blog be a dialogue, not a monologue. Feel free to give advice, criticize, or ask questions! I pray that you will find encouragement through these pages! 

No comments:

Post a Comment