Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Final Weigh-In!

Well, the 10-day juice fast I mentioned last week (you can read about that here), turned into a 7-day fast. And, for the FIRST time in my life it wasn't because I gave up and quit early!! No, instead we had to end our juice fast early simply because we no longer had money left in our groceries budget to buy more fruits and vegetables to get through the last three days. Eating nothing but fruits and vegetables can get to be expensive! Still, I'm proud of myself for sticking with this lifestyle change for so long. I think the last time I tried to "diet" I lasted for a grand total of.....4 hours. No Joke. I have never been one to over-eat, but I do enjoy snacking throughout the day, and have an insatiable sweet tooth that gets me in trouble. So, you can just imagine how proud I am of myself for eating nothing but fruits and vegetables for 7 days in a row! And.....the weight loss made me feel pretty good too! I ended up losing 7 pounds in 7 days! Now I just need to continue eating healthy, limiting the junk food, and hopefully I can continue to lose the weight! And, I am now 16 pounds from my goal weight, which feels awesome! Here's hoping that this lifestyle change will result in a healthier Stacie in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment